This month, I'm taking part in #RamadanReadathon You can find out more about it here.
Essentially, the plan is to read books written by Muslims (though not necessarily about Muslims) throughout June. It's a way to support marginalised writers and celebrate diversity in literature and on our bookshelves.
For this readathon, I will be reading the following books:
• Khaled Hosseini - The Kite Runner
• Ayesha Malik - The Other Half of Happiness
• Sabaa Tahir - An Ember in the Ashes
• G Willow Wilson - Alif the Unseen
• Alsanea Rajaa- Girls of Riyadh
Are you taking part in the readathon? Let me know what you're reading!