Monday, 5 June 2017

June TBR

Setting out reading intentions in May went pretty well. My June TBR list is a bit more adventurous!

Ramadan Readathon
This month, I'm planning to read five books for the Ramadan Readathon (see my post here). That should keep me pretty busy, but I have other reading plans too!

Blog Tours

I am taking part in two blog tours this month. My first ever! So, I will be reading those books. I'm excited but also nervous, so if any book bloggers are reading this and have tips, let me know!

Books I Started in May
I have three books on the go that I started in May, which need to be finished this month:
  • Do What You Want (mental health zine) curated and edited by Ruby Tandoh and Leah Pritchard. 
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (Yes, I am late to the party starting these)
  • Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman.  This one I have on audiobook and I'm not very far in, so hopefully I'll get time to listen to that this month. 
If, and it's a pretty big if, I make it through all of those, I need to tackle some of my library books. Top on my list of those are Leigh Bardugo's Six of Crows (I previously tried this on audio book but didn't get very far before realising that it was one I needed to read!) and Martha Stout's The Sociopath Next Door.

What are your reading plans for this month? Have you read any of the books on my June TBR?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh good luck with the blog tour! That's so exciting. :D And the Neil Gaiman book sounds FABULOUS and I do want to read that too someday! Hope you have a great June. :D I'm hoping to read Lord of Shadows and The Girl From Everywhere very soon. 🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting:) and for the luck. GULP.

    The Neil Gaiman is deliciously dark and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete